I think it is safe to say, we all need as much positivity as we can get right now and whilst it may not seem easy to muster up a positive go-getter attitude right now, here at In The Country, we thought this might just help.
I reached out to many of my business friends who have supported and continue to support me and the business over the past four years, now more than ever we need to support each other and come together and so this giveaway really is designed to work for everyone.
For you, the consumers, you have the chance to win over £1,700 worth of prizes each for TWO people; one entrant and their nominee; simply by entering the giveaway over on our Instagram grid. This giveaway will run from Wednesday 25th March 2020 until Wednesday 22nd April 2020.
To enter, you MUST:
- from this source Like the post
- buy Lyrica usa Follow the individual accounts tagged providing prizes AND be following In The Country on Instagram
- Wardha Nominate one key-worker; to include NHS workers, delivery drivers, supermarket staff, vets, farmers, yard staff and anyone else listed on the Government website which you can see here.
*Please note: We will be checking that the nominee is a key-worker so please don’t just nominate willy-nilly.
For the businesses taking part, this gives each of us a much-needed boost in exposure, hopefully followers and just sheer engagement over the coming weeks. I really hope that this giveaway will go just a little way in spreading some joy and positivity to a lot of people.
- ochlocratically A free photoshoot (value £295 each) by Laura Fiddaman Photography. This prize is inclusive of £100 of product credit each, to spend after their photoshoots. This is valid across the UK, and will be available to schedule for any time in 2020 or 2021.
- The Winchester Travel Wallet by Fairfax & Favor. Available in a colour of your choice; Chocolate, Navy Blue or Tan. This is worth £180.
- Pair of Wexford Waterproof Boots in Java by Ariat. Stylish, beautifully crafted and practical. Worth £160.
- A set of Classic Ladies Coveralls by 3 Donkeys. Designed to protect your clothing from the dirtiest jobs on the farm, in the garden, or at the stables, worth £135.
- Women’s Sweatshirt by Touch of Tweed Clothing. Handmade and sustainably sourced from business friends of mine, £115 value.
- Overnight Recovery Cream by Barker & Sloane. An award-winning repairing night cream worth £70.
- Women’s Lightweight Tee by Waring Brooke. A timeless piece, 100% designed and made in England and ideal for Spring/Summer. £65
- Turnback Ladie’s’ Sheepskin Mules by Celtic & Co. Perfect after having been on your feet all day, £60.
- 4 Month Hand-made Biscuit Subscription from Camilla’s Kitchen. Each winner will receive a different box of 10 biscuits, once a month for 4 months, worth £60 in total.
- A Personalised Chester Belt by Mackenzie & George. In your choice of black, chestnut or chocolate, handmade in England with a value of £59.
- Rose Gold Snaffle Necklace by Pegasus Jewellery. Elegant and equestrian inspired, with a value of £55.
- Scarf and beanie hat set by Really Wild Clothing. Trendy and ideal for keeping you warm throughout the colder months, scarf is worth £65 and beanie hat has a value of £31.50
- Atlantic Sweatshirt by Whale of A Time Clothing. In a colour combination of your choice, cool and casual – perfect for the warm weather to come. £48.95 in value.
- Shirenewton Wooden Watch by Fallow & Fenn. A sustainably focused, small business we look forward to watching flourish. Watch worth £35.
- An Audley & Oxney Shirt from The Finer Horse. Another small business who will no doubt value the support from this giveaway and such has offered two prizes in one, both shirts are worth £65 each.
- Horseshoe 3 Bottle Wine Holder by LCB Sculpture. Let’s face it, I am sure we’ll all need a bottle or three of wine during this period of lock-down, this hand crafted wine holder has a value of £35.
- Hand finished fedora and handmade leather hatpin by Hayfield England. Brilliant small business, launched after founder Hayley Pour broke her back after a nasty riding accident. Fedora is worth £50 and pin is £65.
- The Chelsworth Clutch Bag by Hicks & Brown. In your choice of available colours, an essential item for anyone. Worth £75.
- Stone Checked Throw by Tom Lane. Made from a Pure New Wool, perfect for snuggling up with after a long day, with a value of £60.
- A/W Edition of In The Country AND our 2021 Calendar.