Are you the one I've been searching for?
In The Country is the essential women's country lifestyle magazine. Produced four times a year and distributed internationally. Up until now, ITC has been managed, sustained and produced by myself, Hollie-Ella aged 23.
In order to develop and grow my publication and business, I recognise that I cannot continue on alone. I need help.
So, with that said, I am looking for a business partnership of some description. The world of business is new to me and so is publishing, each day I learn something new and each day the business and title grows that little bit more.
Who am I looking for?
- Someone with a genuine passion for country life and pursuits.
- A knowledge of publishing would be advantageous.
- A self-starter, someone who is motivated, organised and determined.
- Ideally someone who can invest both their time and some funds into the business to help it grow.
- Someone who recognises the value of a print publication.
- Experience in business.
- Someone who is like-minded.
What am I offering?
Here is where I am a little more open to discussion.
- The chance to work on one of the industry's fastest emerging country lifestyle titles.
- A share in the UK's only country lifestyle magazines aimed specifically at women.
- Uncapped opportunities and adventures.
Note* This is NOT a paid opportunity/position. I am not looking to employ someone, I am searching for a business partner/partnership/investment relationship.
For serious enquiries ONLY please get in touch by emailing Hollie at: