To celebrate the welcome return of the Glorious Twelfth, our Autumn 2019 issue of In The Country is officially out now featuring the incredibly inspirational Jodie Kidd as our cover star!
Dare I say it, this is our biggest, best and most exciting issue to date. This is seriously not one to miss! With guest recipes from celebrity chef, James Martin and an exclusive on-farm interview with JLS' JB Gill in which we talk about the his career move from pop-stardom to pigs!
Our Golden Ticket prize this issue is in partnership once again with Le Chameau (perfect for the forthcoming season)
- Luxury Tree-house retreats in the UK
- Fashion In The Field; for him and her
- British sloe gin marketplace
- Training the working dog
- Buyer's Guide to country boots
- Preparing for the mud; keeping it at bay
- Cosy country home interior inspiration
- An introduction to beating
Plus so much more!