Winter is here, the final issue of In The Country Magazine 2019 has landed. We've entered into double digits!
What can you expect to find within its pages? Well let me give you a taste of what's to come...
- Meet our cover star; Jade Holland Cooper - style icon and ultimate boss babe who has made waves in both the equestrian and worldwide fashion stage this year with her business.
- The ultimate country and equestrian inspired Christmas Gift Guide; with over six pages of gorgeous products to swoon over, this is certainly not one to miss.
- The unveiling of the all-new Land Rover Defender.
- The quintessential Scottish Christmas at the stunning Gleneagles Hotel.
- Decorating your home for Christmas with our fab Assistant Editor, Kate Woodcock.
- Buyer's Guide to Outdoor Jackets: we've been embracing the elements and putting some of the industry's top brands to the test to bring you our latest buyer's guide, perfect if you need a little 'Dear Santa...' inspiration.
Plus so so so much more. Seasonal recipes, real life experiences, farming insights, skincare, oh the list is endless. I guess you'll just have to place your order and see for yourself!
Copies will be limited, so reserve yours today to avoid dissapointment.