Spring 2019 – In The Country.
In The Country is the ultimate independently owned country lifestyle magazine, showcasing all things quintessentially country. Published quarterly, featuring exclusive seasonal content, our brand new Spring issue includes:
– Our Brand New Buyer’s Guides. Starting with a showcase of some of the best lightweight waterproof jackets on the market. Each jacket is independently reviewed and tested for it’s functionality, versatility, comfort, it’s ability to keep you dry and it’s affordability.
– In The Country Heads Down Under. you can read all about my recent trip and long awaited return to New Zealand where I revisited the dairy farm I worked on, met some fabulous people, went swimming with horses, shot some incredible fire-arms and so much more!
– The World of Falconry. Guest writer Tara from Tara Punter PR explores the elusive world of falconry. She investigates its origin and its role in todays world in addition to the incredible birds of prey used in this fascinating sporting practice.
– Working Dogs. An insight into the life of a guide dog, I visited West Sussex based charity Canine Partners to meet volunteers, puppies and their partners just months after Her Majesty The Queen.
– Meet The New Forest Ponies. Sarah Weston is one of more than 500 Commoners who depasture their animals in the New Forest National Park. Read all about her fascinating insight into how wonderful it is to have ponies turned out on the New Forest.
– 10 Signs Spring Is Here. Our lighthearted, short but sweet bullet point style article denoting ten ways to tell that Spring has arrived. I doubt I’m the first to say, that it can’t come soon enough!
All of our resident features will be returning including our exclusive interview features such as Behind The Brand, Business In The Spotlight. Our Featured Farm piece returns with one of the UK’s all round, award winning farmers. This is just a taste of what you can expect from our upcoming Spring issue of In The Country Magazine, there is so so so much more within it’s pages but I can’t tell you too much as it’ll spoil it!
As always, we have selected our favourite products of the season and have carefully curated some of the most mouthwatering seasonal recipes we could think of to give you some country inspired lifestyle inspiration for this Spring!
Our Golden Ticket Pre-Orders Giveaway will be returning too! Keep your eyes peeled for that! Please note, the ONLY way to be in with a chance of winning this prize, is to pre-order this issue OR subscribe to the magazine.
Each copy comes individually gift wrapped, in fully recyclable materials and includes a hand-written personalised note to each customer.
Please note: When ordering, please select the correct postage option for your order.