I am delighted to announce that our highly anticipated Summer issue is still available.
In The Country is the ultimate independently owned country lifestyle magazine, showcasing all things quintessentially country. Published quarterly, featuring exclusive seasonal content, our brand new Summer issue includes:
What’s inside this issue?
– Survival Guide to Harvest: For many, Summer means harvest season and so we have put together, exclusively for our Summer issue, a lighthearted survival guide to the long awaited Harvest. Working with farmers, their partners and friends, we have put together what is designed only to be a bit of fun to help you through those long nights, early starts and seemingly never-ending days that turn into weeks.
– Buyer’s Guides: Not one but TWO this issue! This season, we will be reviewing a variety of Ladies Shooting Waistcoats and Gilets in addition to a smaller review of Summer Footwear, both from your favourite country brands and also hopefully from some you’ll come to discover!
– Holiday Destinations: This Summer, we wanted to bring you holiday destinations with a difference, infused with aspects that country and equestrian lovers alike will enjoy. There will be pages of ‘holiday inspo’ for you to swoon over this issue! Will we be lucky enough to review a location or two? You’ll have to wait and see!
– Touring Greece with Land Rover: Read all about editor, Hollie-Ella’s recent press trip with Land Rover to Greece for the global launch of the brand new Range Rover Evoque!
– Summer Skincare: We have collaboarated with West Sussex based make-up artist, beauty blogger and skin care fanatic, Feeling Rosy to bring you the latest skin care tips this season.
– An Insight Into Royal Windsor Horse Show: A last minute inclusion following editor, Hollie-Ella’s visit to the event. She loved it so much she just had to make room for a feature on the show! This isn’t one too miss.
PLUS SO MUCH MORE THIS SEASON!
We have tonnes of exclusive content planned this issue and I simply cannot wait to share it all with you this Summer. All of our resident features will be returning including our exclusive interview features such as Behind The Brand, Business In The Spotlight. Our Featured Farm piece returns plus a focus on fishing, working dogs and rifle shooting!
This is just a taste of what you can expect from our upcoming Summer issue of In The Country Magazine, there is so so so much more within it’s pages but I can’t tell you too much as it’ll spoil it!
As always, we have selected our favourite products of the season and have carefully curated some of the most mouthwatering seasonal recipes we could think of to give you some country inspired lifestyle inspiration for this Summer!
Our Golden Ticket Pre-Orders Giveaway will be returning too! Keep your eyes peeled for that in the next couple of weeks! Please note, the ONLY way to be in with a chance of winning this prize, is to pre-order this issue OR subscribe to the magazine.
Each copy comes individually gift wrapped, in fully recyclable materials and includes a hand-written personalised note to each customer.
Please note: When ordering, please select the correct postage option for your order.