After the incredible sell-out success of Autumn’s Edition, I am excited to announce the pre-orders for the Winter 2020 Edition of In The Country are now open.
In The Country is an independent, self-produced and published country lifestyle magazine, published four times a year, showcasing the very best of life in the countryside. This edition is no different, in fact it is filled with some incredible names, stories, inspiration and brands.
- The importance of preserving rare breeds with Adam Henson
- Seasonal recipes from the real life Downton Abbey, Highclere Castle
- Dancing horses, life as a Paralympian with Natasha Baker MBE
- Scotland’s breathtaking North Coast 500 – the ultimate staycation road trip.
- Christmas gift inspiration, ‘support small business’ special
- The rise of online dating during lockdown
- Start your very own small-holding
With much more to come, along with the return of our resident features; Behind The Brand, Business in the Spotlight, Seasonal Reads, Featured Farm, My Style, My Life and more! Plus the introduction of our two new columnists, Ollie Williams and Charlie aka Globetrotting Farm Girl.