October has been and gone in the blink of an eye, and so much has happened in this last month.
Here is a little run down, with November knocking it is important to hold on to things that matter...
- I unveiled plans for the prototype! I have been utterly overhwelmed with the response from all of you. Followers, contributors, friends and family. Thank you all & I can't wait to see the finished product and share it with you all.
- I took part in my first photoshoot for the blog featuring some georgous products from Schoffel. Exciting and nerve-racking at the same time!
- My youngster and I have moved onto greener pastures, we are literally on the foot of the South Downs = heaven. He can't get enough of the lush, long grass. I am planning on a 'monthly horse update' post, so keep an eye out for this!
- I feel like I have found a very special person to share my journey with. I can't imagine continuing this journey without him now. So thank you for everything that you do for me.
- I shot my first 12 bore shotgun! That was exciting, thanks to my lovely man. As part of a little tradition and personal ethos (I am very nostalgic and love to keep memories, I have boxes and boxes - after all I want to be able to share my life with my children when that day comes and look back on my life when I'm grey and old), I have kept the first shell as a keepsake. But what to do with it?
- I realised how difficult pumpkin carving actually is! 🎃
- We are now officially on Twitter - something I am yet to get to grips with. So bare with me there...
Thanks for reading, I would love to hear of anything exciting happened in your lives this month.