Afternoon everyone. As I am sure you have probably heard by now, Etsy is THE place to go to find beautiful, unique and creative things. With it being a pivotal platform also, for small businesses, I have put together my top ten country inspired products that you can get your hands on.
1. KayeHTextiles. This lovely lady has to be top on my list, not only because her products are beautiful but also because she has been so wonderfully supportive of both me and the magazine from day one. There are so many unique pieces on her Etsy page from bespoke Harris Tweed clutch bags to Liberty Print ties and pocket squares.
Below is a selection of gorgeous products used in a recent wedding shoot. However, the Harris Tweed Box Clutch Bag in Mustard has to be my top pick for Autumn.
2. ThisCountryRoom. This is something I have discovered during my mission to put together this Etsy guide and I LOVE it. I am a country girl at heart and LOVE my cowboy boots. Although you get a few more second looks over here, in NZ it was the norm. This product is a slightly different take on the welly versions we have seen popping up all over the place this past year. This Personalised Cowboy Boot Family Print is fun and special but that's not all there is so much to look at on this Etsy UK page.
3. Barleytwistboutique. Another small business which I absolutely love to support and watch grow is this one. Fedoras are a statement piece within country style and they are here to stay. With Autumn rolling around again shortly, we will all be dusting off our Fedoras, ready for the season ahead. Why not spice yours up a bit whilst supporting a small business and purchase a handmade, Cartridge Hat Pin or Brooch like this one. Take a look around this Etsy page, there is so much to look at.
4. JackdawBindery. With the shooting season here at last, this beautiful leather, hand bound Game Shooting Record Journal is a must for this list. There are so many more stunning designs on here like a Rainbow Leather Wrap journal and so if you're like me and can never have enough notebooks, this Etsy page is heaven!
5. Cornish Bluebelle. Another small business which I connect with on Instagram and one which has also been a huge support since the beginning. I utterly adore their pieces and they are all hand stamped. I have chosen to showcase this stunning necklace with Two Sterling Silver Personalised Hand Stamped Discs on a Sterling Silver Chain plus - this one has a tractor on!! From jewellery to Christmas decorations, you can find it all here made in the most beautiful quality from the most honest place. Ever heard the phrase: 'When you buy from a small business, an actual person does a happy dance!' Well, I can imagine there is a lot of happy dances going on right about now (I hope!)
6. Littleladiesandlord. Okay, I know I don't have kids but I do know that so many of you do and so I thought this would be a great addition to my Etsy Must Haves. I have chosen this adorable hand made, Girls Beatrix Pinafore in Green. With products for both little lords and ladies, if you're looking for unique, country inspired clothing for your little ones, this is the perfect place to look!
7. HowellPetOriginals. A new discovery for me, but one I love and I think you guys will too. Personalised Top Dog Collar + Rope Dog Lead in matching set. These guys are a US brand but they're amazing and getting consistent reviews for speedy delivery!
8. MijMojDesign. A Welsh company specialising in created hand crafted personalised gifts and bespoke furniture. I love this Ladies Ring and Watch Stand, perfect for a gift or equally it works excellently as a treat for yourself.
9. OriginalMonkey. Based in Derby these guys are the masters of witty personalised products to make you smile. Now, in our house there is never a shortage of mugs as I literally think this is something I am becoming obsessed with, so whilst I really don't need anymore - I couldn't help but share this one with you: DEPRESSO Coffee Mug! Sometimes, you need a bit of sass in the mornings to lift that office mood, well this is the perfect mug to do it. Plus - mugs ALWAYS make the perfect gift!
10. LucysFarm. I have actually seen this brand a handful of times at various shows and love the products. I have chosen this Moo Cheeseboard/platter featuring a Horny Highland Cow. I jump at any chance to bring the countryside into my home.
And that brings me to the end of my Etsy Must Haves. I have really enjoyed writing this sort of piece and hope you have discovered some stunning small businesses along the way. I would love to hear what you thought about the article and whether or not you would like to see more of this style on the blog in the future.
*The images used within this blog post are not owned by myself but owned by the businesses themselves. I do not in anyway claim ownership of these images.
Until next time...
Lots of love,